Friday 28 August 2015

Rock Star Day

Today was Rock Star day at T's daycare.

Needless to say that a Thug Daddy like me needed to make sure that Tommy brought his "A" game. After all... he might actually be a Rock Star one day. lol

Mildly 80s inspired... mixed in with some badassery... and here's what we came up with...




Costume: Bandanas (red and black), cool printed tee, chains, skulls, and hair chalk. The rest is pure attitude.

When I picked him up at the end of the day, we had a typically cute Tommy conversation...

T: "Daddy, everybody was bugging me today."
Me: "Like teasing you?"
T: "No... just bugging me. Even people I never play with, wanted to play today."
Me: "Being a rock star is like that sometimes."
T: "I just wanted some space man."

He has all the makings... charisma... entertainer... loves to sing... I'd never try talk this kid out of being a rock Star one day. Or anything else for that matter.

Heck, this might be our get up for the first day of school in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment