Wednesday 12 November 2014

Come... As You Are?

I took a picture of Tommy the other day and was immediately struck by two things: one, he looked pretty cool, and two, I could see a much older Tommy in the captured moment.

For some reason, I immediately thought of Kurt Cobain on the infamous Unplugged set... blonde hair strewn across his face, strumming his guitar like only a rock god can.

I suppose for many, the daydream would end there, but when you have been working with Photoshop for a decade and a half and are a self-expressed Ninja... you step into that abyss. Here's what I came up with...


Try as I might, I cannot see a 3-year old boy in this composite. All I see is Tommy Cobain... rock legend in the making.

Here's the original:


I think Tommy rocks that nice guy sweater harder than Kurt does, but I'm a tad biased.

What rock and roll legend would you turn your kid into, if you were a Photoshop ninja? We are limited only by our own imaginations...

No comments:

Post a Comment